WHAT WE DO FOR YOU?
Filing An RTI Under The Right To Information
- RTI Expert Lawyers Understands Your Problem And Drafts Your RTI.
- We Identify Exact Office And Pay Government Fees Using Recommended Mode Of Payment.
- We Send Your RTI Using Speedpost/Registeredpost/Online Options With All Necessary Attachments.
- We Send Timely Updates On The Status Of Your RTI By SMS/Email.
- Excellent Support Is Available To Answer Your Application Related Questions.
RTI Fees Rules
RTI Fees Rules: RTI Act Fees Payable: RTI Fee Structure is different for Central Public Authority, and State Public Authorities. Clauses (b) & (c) of the sub-section (2) of Section 27 of the RTI Act, 2005 empowers the Central Government and State Government to make rules for payment of fees.
Invoking the rule-making power under sub-section (2) of Section 27 of the RTI Act, the Central Government Department of Personnel, Public Grievances and Pensions promulgated the Right to Information (Regulation of Fee and Cost Rules) 2005 and the Right to Information Amendment to Fee Rules 2005 (Central Fees Rules), which set out the RTI Fees Rules: RTI Act Fees Payable: RTI Fee Structure for applications made to Central Public Authorities. Similarly, State Governments have also promulgated their own Rules setting out the RTI Fees Rules: RTI Act Fees Payable: RTI Fee Structure for applications made to State Public Authorities.
RTI Fee Structure For Central Public Authorities
RTI Act Fees Payable:
RTI Act Fees Payable: RTI Fee Structure For Central Public Authorities
The Central Government RTI Fees Rules for both submitting RTI Application and Accessing information.
Fees for submitting RTI Application under Section 6(1) Rs. 10 or 20 or 50 or 100 /- (as per application / State Wise )
Fees for Accessing Information under Section 7(1)
- A4/A3 paper copies: Rs. 2/- per page created or copied
- Large size paper: Actual cost for a copy
- Samples/models: Actual cost of sample/models
- Fees for inspection of records: No fee for the first hour; and a fee of rupees five for each subsequent hour (or fraction thereof).”
Fees for Accessing Information under Section 7(5)
- Floppies/diskettes: Rs. 50/- per item
- Information in printed form: Fixed price for such publication or Rs. 2/- per page of photocopy for extracts from publications
Fees For Submitting The First Appeal Under Section 19(1)/Second Appeal Under Second 19(3)/Complaint Under Section 18
There are NO Fees for Appeals and Complaints before the Central Information Commission.
Mode of Payment of Fees
- Cash against proper receipt or
- Demand Draft or Banker’s Cheque
- payable to the Accounts Officer of the public authority.
- Indian Postal Order (IPO) or Court Stamps
*Note: Our RTI Package(Rs 999) will include a total of 10 pages including RTI Application. If the applicant has more documents or the above 10 pages then the cost would be:
- Additional Rs.10 Per Page Up to 10 Pages
- Additional Rs. 5 Per Page Up to 20 Pages.